[8-bit] Prepare for battle [8-bit] Prepare for battle

Well

I gave you 4/5 8/10 only because i like avgn, make one with perhaps one more instrument, or not, anyways yea that's about it, except the ending was annoying.

Conal responds:

You like a virgin?

**Moments of Inspiration** **Moments of Inspiration**

Awesome

Where you by any chance playing kingdom hearts 2??
Haha well anyways really like the violin i think it is...
Really Epic and dramatic, like having to battle your former friend or mentor!

Ill give this a
5/5
10/10

KTRECORDS responds:

I honeslty don't remember which game I was playing when I thought up the idea for the song. I know it wasn't Kingdom Hearts 2 though. I haven't played it since I beat it way back when it came out. Last battle was sooo friggin sweet....

-Jason
KTRECORDS

-RocketRace- -RocketRace-

Really love this!

Awesome music as always, too bad you don't have alot of time on your hands, really need Hero and Villain theme music for project, well look at me blabbering about, Well this was really well made, like the orchestral mix, plz make a similar song but more orchestral...!

5/5
10/10

-Control: Damage- -Control: Damage-

Awesome (as usual)

Another Masterpiece, can┬Ęt wait for the next one, but that might take a while right? oh well can take as long as you like if the quality stays awesome!

Like the heavy sooo much, and melody is never bad, but maybe that's just me!

-Control: Crowd- -Control: Crowd-

What the!?

Getting a little halloween vibes at 3.30 i think it was, awesome song, and i don't usually like Techno, more of a metal guy! keep up the good work!

Waterflame responds:

thanks :D well, keep your eyes open for the next one in the series then! i can reveal some guitars beeing used there ;D and yeah, haloween vibes issnt to strange, i usually work on the dark/scarey keys when doing techno.